1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it? There are two prominent colors in our home navy blue and brick red. I am happy about that and they are some of my favorite colors. I have no desire to remove them or cover them up!
2. What's something you'll NEVER do again? Well... I am a bit ashamed to admit this but.... I will NEVER, EVER ask a lady when she is expecting!!! When I was much younger, around 20ish, I asked my neighbor when her next little was due....she wasn't expecting!!!! I felt horrible! Absolutely horrible! They had 4 small children already and I figured they were going to continue having more! She was very understanding but I felt like I had insulted her terribly! Lesson learned!
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don't. I am not real sure how to answer this... I am a woman and I feel that I look like a girl, act like a girl and talk like a girl.... I wear makeup, like to polish my nails and keep my hair done. I don't care much for snakes, mice or spiders....
Ways that I don't fit.... I am not a fan of cooking. I do it but I don't love to cook or bake. I would happily pawn that job off onto someone else. Dressing up in fancy clothes isn't something that I enjoy. I don't like high heels.
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride? I personally have never owned a motorcycle but Jeremiah does. I have ridden a motorcycle many, many times. I started to ride motorcycles when I was a small child. My uncle would take me to town on his bike when I was about 7-8 years old. Jeremiah and I started dating at age 16 and he had a motorcycle and we rode that occasionally. I go riding with Jerm when the weather is nice. I am not a true fan of it though because I don't like getting my hair messed up. :-)
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to? I have to say that there isn't an answer for this! If there was Jerm would have read it, watched it and listened to it! HaHa
6. Insert your own random thought here. The weather has been cooler and sometimes dreary here in the pine tree forest. The leaves have finally popped on most of the trees. The flowers are coming out in full bloom. I posted these pictures yesterday of the rhododendrons and some of the garden but thought that I would share it with Hodgepodger's also!