Thursday, October 11, 2018

Where is the Johnson Family today?

   Hi All. It has been almost an entire year since I last posted on here. I have decided to do a final post.  I figure most of my previous readers no longer read this blog so, that being said, I feel I need to finalize this part of our family. 
 
   First let me tell you that I used variations of our names when I started this blog. My kids were younger and I felt like I needed to protect them at that time. I want to fill you in on that.

    Jeremiah is actually Jeremy (He always wished he was named Jeremiah)
    SunnyKaye is actually Sonya (Sunny was a nickname from high school and my middle name is Kay)
    Madilynne is actually Paige Madison (She named herself here. She wished her middle name was Madilynne)
    Ryder is actually Nathan Ryder (He chose his middle name)
    Johnson is our real last name

   
    Jeremy and I have been together for 27 years now.  We will celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary in December.  Paige has graduated from our homeschool and is attending college.  Nathan is in 11th grade of our homeschool.   

   I have an Instagram account that you are welcome to follow.  I do update that much more often.  IG is easier for me to keep up with.  I am sovojo on there.   Leave a message that you were a Pines reader!  Hope to see you there. 

   I have enjoyed my time on here and maybe one day I'll come back to Pines but for now, I'm going to stop and not have guilt. Thank you for reading our family blog and I have enjoyed this part of our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!