I am not really a person who desires silence. I have a radio on in the kitchen all day long. I turn it on in the morning and off right before going to bed. It is tuned to a local Christian radio station and I love the feeling that positive words are filling the silence in our home. Even when I am outside, I desire to hear the birds, the cow bells ringing, wind rustling through the trees and bees buzzing.
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
I will go with a cup of hot chocolate. Here is why... I do not like my strawberries dipped in chocolate at all...that is gross to me. I am not a fan of ice cream- I could go the rest of my life and not eat ice cream and the same goes with pie-not a fan of pie. I would eat the pudding from the pie but not the crust! That leaves hot chocolate. I will take that but I prefer to make my own from scratch and add a bit of good coconut oil to it. It tastes like I am drinking a Mounds candy bar!
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
I don't mind blue jeans. I don't think they are the most comfortable things but I will wear them. I own two pairs but only wear one. They are the most comfy. I only wear jeans when I go out. I refuse to wear them at home. I change into shorts at home and that is comfy. I do not own a jean jacket.
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way?
Nope, not superstitious at all.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
The only thing I can think of is a striped ghost using our bed sheets! LOL
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
Getting lost. I do not like it when I go somewhere and can't find the location I want/need to be at. When that happens I need to relax and take a deep breath!
7. Perhaps today will be the day I ______________________________.
get the honey finished.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Honey....from question 7. We harvested the honey from our hives. I like to filter the honey to get the wax out and get it put in jars. I am hoping to get this job finished soon!