Wednesday, June 7, 2017

From My Front Porch

   I am a bit behind on posting pictures for this month. I have been busy harvesting honey, making jelly and freezing some fruit. I will post more on those thing later.  Even though I didn't have the time to post them, I did take them. These photos were taken on June 2 or June 3.

   We had a good rain storm earlier this month and it wreaked some havoc on the rhododendron bushes.  The blossoms didn't make it through the storm.



   Madi planted some flowers and decided that the front porch would be the best place for them.  They give the tomato plant some company!


   Our hanging baskets are looking great! They have really grown in size.  The colors are lovely!  I'm still really happy with them.  I give them at least a quart of water each everyday!

 
   Everything has turned green again!  I'm so excited to have this beautiful weather.  Its kinda crazy though as we have had to have the heat on a couple times because it gets a bit too cold at night!  It's June!!!


   This rhododendron didn't loose as many blossoms as the other one during the storm.  They are such happy colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!