Thursday, February 2, 2017

From My Front Porch

   Can you believe we are in February already?  I can't believe how fast January went by.  We've been having some great winter weather for those who love the snow!  I have been taking some photos of the snow and I am putting together a post of snow pictures but today's photos are from my front porch. 

 
  It was a very dreary morning and it was snowing while I was taking these photos.  We are having temps in the lower 30's to upper 20's.  The weekend is set to "cool down"!  HaHa!  Our low temps will dip into the single digits!

 
Jeremiah and Ryder have been enjoying the snow.  They have been riding the snowmobiles in the fields and back yard.  The snowblower has been getting a work out also. 

 
I am starting to anticipate Spring.  I love the beauty of everything being coated in white and the fact that there aren't any bugs but I am tired of being cold all the time.  It seems that since I started my new eating regimen that I am cold more times than not.  I can only hope that it continues into summer when I am usually hot and sweaty all the time!  :-) 
 
Today is Groundhog's Day!  Does anyone tune into see Punxsutawney Phil?  We usually try to catch his prediction on TV.  It's just fun.  I do not wish to go to Punxsutawney (PA) to see him though.  I figure it too early, too many people and way too cold! 
 
Be Blessed and Have A Great Day!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. After 28 years in Florida, I have no desire to see snow in person ever again. I DO love seeing everyone's photos, though. It's fun having snowmobiles and a snow blower sure makes clearing sidewalks and driveways easier! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great view. We had such a dud for winter! Oh and I love watching Phil each February 2! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!