Thursday, July 6, 2017

From My Front Porch

It's time for another set of photos from my front porch. This post is pretty photo heavy.
 
 
  The hanging baskets that Madilynne picked up from the store are doing great!


I couldn't decide which picture to use here so I added all three!
I know a bit of overkill....
 



 
This photo is the roses that are in bloom across the road from the house.  I went over and took some close up photos of them so you could see more clearly.  These blossoms are starting to get old.  Some of the pink color is leaving them and they are turning pale pink.
 




This is a row of tiger lilies that I can see from the porch.  It is to the left facing the road and honestly there isn't much to look at except for field so I hardly take pictures that direction.  I went to the edge of the yard and took these and then decided that they were so pretty that I would also take a couple closer shots. 
 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely flowers and your walkway and porch look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!