Wednesday, September 27, 2017

From My Front Porch

I haven't posted a Front Porch post in a bit.  I feel like its kinda like a repeat from last year but... here it goes!  ;-)
 
 
 The leaves have stared to turn.  I took these pictures last week so the leaves have changed a bit more since then.

 
A local farmer made some round bales this year.  I snapped this picture late in the evening to capture bales and I am so glad I did. 
 
 
The farmer came back early the next morning to load them up and haul them to his farm.  I tried to get a couple pictures of that but I was facing the rising sun and it was just too bright to get a good photo.  They used a red and blue twine this year to secure the hay.  I like it.  It matches my house!  :-) 

 
Well, that about sums it up for today. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. We see lots of round bales around here too. I 'assume' they are more economical to make and use than the old bales I remember from earlier years. How fun that the twine colors match your house!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!