Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

   I am a very fortunate lady.  I am blessed to live close to both my mom and my mother-in-law. Today we celebrated the day together with a late lunch after church.  Jeremiah grilled some steak and kabobs, while I made some baked potatoes, a salad, cut up some fresh pineapple and made some rolls. My mom made a Strawberry Torte and the in-laws brought two pies, one strawberry and one apple.  After we ate, we played a card game, Skip Bo, and then decided to go for a walk. The temperatures have been soaring into the 80's and for us, that is hot!  We enjoyed visiting in front of the fan when we returned. 
   I am also blessed to be mom to two awesome kids and wife to an amazing man. I thank God that I have them. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!