Friday, November 4, 2016

From My Front Porch

 
  It has been a bit since I posted by life has been a bit busy.  I did take pictures from our front porch every Friday in October.  The leaves were beautiful.  I will post the nicest ones today. 


This photo starts out early October.  The leaves were just starting to turn.
 


We had some rainy days.  I couldn't help but snap a shot on those days.
 


Some of the trees turned quicker than others. 
 


The sky was beautiful and blue this day.  It helped to show the beautiful colors.
 


The line in this picture is an electric line. I wanted to try to zoom in a bit on some of the orange and red and the line came with it!  :-)
 

 
Another beautiful sky picture!
 
 
And then the storms came.... Leaves fell quickly.  The only ones left are on the oaks....
 
 
I hope you enjoyed a little bit of October from our perspective. I enjoyed taking the pictures and tracking the leaf coloring process.  My dad always says that the leaves are the flowers of Fall. 
 
I hate to say it but next....comes the snow!  It may be a bit (hopefully) until the snow falls but when it does, I will get a picture of it from the front porch.

1 comment:

  1. The photos are great and the colors are so vivid! I'm glad you had rain. So many are so dry right now. There are fires in Georgia and Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!