1. Fast- This holiday was quick. Time flew!
2. Blast- Time flew because we were having such a great time.
3. Last- This is the last holiday of the year that all of Jeremiah's family gets together. Those that travel stay home for Christmas.
2. When did you last say, 'the more the merrier'? Did you mean it? I can't exactly say when I used that saying last. I use it a lot. Every time we have get together's we love to have more. I definitely mean it when I say it!
3. What's one piece of advice you'd give someone who is your same age? This is tough as I could really use the advice! LOL I am entering into a stage of life where my kids aren't as dependent on me anymore and are branching out onto other things. They do most of their school themselves so I am not necessarily needed there anymore. They are teens and it is hard to sometimes let go. I guess my advice would be to enjoy every moment of time together we can. They will be flying the coop way to soon!
4. You're ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it?
5. Shop til you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas? I didn't shop til I dropped. I may have in my early twenties though. I will shop again but it isn't my favorite thing to do. I detest shopping.
6. What's your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite? A favorite chair is actually a glider with a matching ottoman. A dear friend gave us this glider set and it is so comfortable!!!! I love to sit and read on it. I think it may actually be a favorite chair for a lot of the family. It isn't comfortable to take a nap in though. I fell asleep in it one time while reading. I woke with a terrible kink in my neck! LOL It is also a great chair to be in while holding my baby nephew! Awesome! It gets a lot of usage!
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality. I have so many memories that picking one is hard. I guess I will go with one from my teen years. I was in our church youth group. It was different from many of the ones today. Our group met to help others; like an outreach ministry and we spent a lot of time learning the Scriptures and how to apply them to our lives. Occasionally we would go for ice cream and once we had a sledding party. That was fun!
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's amazing that Christmas will be here soon. I can't believe that we are at the end of November already! We have only had one snow so far this season. It seems weird! LOL Today it is raining! It should be snow... I am not wanting snow but it makes it seem more festive. We have had the Christmas music playing since Thanksgiving and it is starting to look like Christmas in our home! The tree is up and some decorations have been set out. It's an exciting time of the year!