Tuesday, December 6, 2016

From My Front Porch

  
 

  I forgot about posting at the beginning of this month. I am close though!  We are having a lot of rain and wind.  It is cold here at 31* so that rain is freezing on contact.  The roads are staying clear but the rest of the stuff outside has a nice layer of ice.  I am happy that the roads are staying clear as I need to go pick Madilynne up from work this evening.
 
 

   The ice is beautiful and I would really be enjoying this storm if I didn't have to go out in it! The Christmas lights will really dance and twinkle in the crystals! 

 
I hope everyone is staying safe today.  Enjoy your day! I gotta get back to work!  Laundry is calling my name again! LOL



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, driving on ice is so dangerous! Sure hope you made it out and back okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I made it ok. The roads weren't very bad at all. I wish I would have left earlier though when there was more daylight as the trees on top the hill were beautiful hanging full of ice!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!