Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sunday on the Lake

   Sunday was a lovely day for us.  Madilynne was a helper last week for Vacation Bible School (VBS) at a small, local church.  She loves to help at VBS and has been a helper for the last several years. After the week is complete the church dedicates the following Sunday to the VBS and the kids get to show what they have learned and to recognize the people that organize VBS and the helpers.  It is always a fun service.

 The weather was beautiful on Sunday afternoon and Jeremiah and Ryder couldn't think of a better way to spend the day than on the lake. We loaded up some snacks and took the boat out.  Madilynne and I usually spend the time reading or talking too much ;-) and the boys fish and join in on our chatting! 

 
We always have a great time together on the lake. Ryder caught several fish that he released to swim again.  I don't think that Jeremiah caught many/any because he was busy keeping the boat a safe distance from the shore but in a good range for Ryder to fish.
 
 

 
It was a bit windy in the open waters so Jeremiah took us into some of the coves and it wasn't very choppy.
 
 
This picture was just for fun... I don't normally take "feet pictures"! HaHa!
 
I am blessed that our family gets to spend time like this together.  I hope that you get to spend some quality time with your loved ones. What are some of your favorite ways to get spend quality time together?
Be blessed today!
 

3 comments:

  1. I am not able to view any of the photos. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I think you should be able to see them now.

      Delete
  2. I am sorry you couldn't see the pictures. Thanks so much for telling me and I fixed the problem, I think :-) Hopefully you can see them now. I was able to see them on other devices.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!