1. Tell us about one fun thing on your June calendar. Our home school group will be having our End-of-Year Picnic and graduation service this month. You can't go wrong with good food and good friends.
2. How careful are you in the sun? Do you tan or burn? Do you make it a point to see the dermatologist every year? I am not careful in the sun. I don't spend a lot of time in the sun but when I do I do not use sunscreen. I don't think it can be healthy to bake chemicals into your skin and say its safe....Not going to have a debate on that though. I burn and then get a slight tan. Nothing great either way. I do not go to see a dermatologist.
3. Describe a time when you wanted to 'throw in the towel'? Our laptop will occasionally go wacky on us. It seems to only do it when I am in a hurry or need to access something quickly. I have to shut the system down and reboot again. It frustrates me and I am ready to say goodbye to technology. Then it reboots and all is well again!
4. What's a song you love that has a day of the week in the title or lyrics? I can't think of a song at the moment....
5. Are you a fan of berries? Which one's your favorite? What's the most recent berry dish you've eaten? Which blueberry breakfast food appeals to you most-blueberry pancakes, blueberry yogurt, or a blueberry muffin? I like berries. Strawberries are my favorite. While at our family Memorial Day picnic someone brought a Jello Cake with a flag design on it. I had a piece with a strawberry on it! So good! I enjoy blueberries also. My favorite from the list would be blueberry muffins. I enjoy making them and apparently my family enjoys eating them as I never have many left over to have tea the next day!
6. What's something you want to do before your next birthday? I would like to visit the Creation Museum.
7. June 1st is National Say Something Nice Day, so let's all say something nice here. I was checking out at our local Wal-Mart Saturday and the cashier was very pleasant. I told her that she made parting with my cash a much more pleasant experience. My former life (before kids) I was a secretary and worked with the public. The public can be rude a lot. I wanted to let this lady know that I appreciated her positive attitude. She thanked me for noticing! How about that?!
8. Insert your own random thought here. The temps have been cooperating and I have been running the kids to my in-laws to swim regularly. We are hoping to go again this evening. Enjoy your day!